Naughty SMS,

Always start your day with a lot of... S E X S
Always start your day with a lot of... S E X S - SMILE E - ENERGY X - XCITEMENT so make S E X a daily habit, and you"ll always B SUCSEXFUL! in LIFE. " "



" "Come here,take off urs pants and knickers
Come here,take off urs pants and knickers, get on top of me, enjoy until u get satisfied, loving urs.....toilet!


" "Lastnite i went 2 bed without u.
Lastnite i went 2 bed without u..cold,naked,thinking of u, missing ur warmth, ur soft touch against my skin. Where were u lastnite,
my lovely pyjamas



" "A girl phoned me the other day and said.
A girl phoned me the other day and said..."Come on over, there's nobody home." I went over. Nobody was home






" "Press down down more Ok more YES
Press down down more Ok more YES ahh ohh yes almost there yeah oh shit harder SO GOOD ! mmmmm That's how I sex on text !



" "I really deeply wish tat u r here
I really deeply wish tat u r here with me in my room.on my bed&lights is off & we get under the cover together.. 2 show u my glow in the dark watch.




" He came at night,
He came at night,
explored my body,
got on top of me,
touched me,
he bit, sucked, swalowd,
when he was satisfyed,
he left,
i was hurt,



BLOODY... MOSQUITO !!!!

12345
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Very good!
Intelligent Ho!
Kal A-B-C-D sikhenge...
oT TnAW T2UL I
oT TnAW T2UL I
+THpinboop YA2
!..2mA3rb T33w2
! .. niH)A2 2'rU
Confused na? Read it in a mirror.. Now...
Bye!


there are 3 chambers in my heart.
there are 3 chambers in my heart.
1 for ALLAH
1 for ABBOO
1 for AMMEE
Oh wat about u dear?
Sorry no place 4 u in my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bcoz
You Are MY HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!By CHILLAPPLE


What is the height of Flirting?

What is the height of Flirting?
When your love letter starts with "TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN". By Amit

BUY A SCOOTY.....PICK UP A BEAUTY,DRINK A FROOTY.... TAKE HER TO OOTY,REMOVE HER NIGHTY...DO UR DUTY.,AFTER 9 MONTHS ... GET A CUTY};-pasha

this is your mobile operator we can see that you are too dump to use your mobile please put it on the floor and start jumping on it remzozo

It's better to stay away from girls. Only one or two can bring SMILE to your life, remaining will steel your HAPPINESS from your life santhu

A husband was stung by a bee on his pnes and it became swollen. His wife prayed, "Oh God may you remove off the pain and leave the size as it is. Baboshisto

If i was a dog
If i was a dog
and u are a flower
I would raise my leg
and give u a shower
neema t

darling
ru know full fom of DARLING ?
D = dear
A = always
R = remembar
L = love
I = is
N = not
G = game
D.K





Source  :  http://chillapple.blogspot.com/2009/11/naughty-sms.html




 
 
 

Our Friends here !!!

 
Copyright © 2009 - 2010. S. VINUKIRAN CHILLAPPLE Groups.
This site is a unit of S. VINUKIRAN CHILLAPPLE Groups. Powered by Blogger